Children’s Book Sample

Portfolio

I created a sample children’s book as a challenge to myself.

It took me about two and a half hours. It actually would have taken less, but a lot of the assets I found were really large. I discovered that when I resized them to a significant amount in Captivate (shrinking by 75% or more), the resolution got really messed up. So I ended up resizing in Inkscape, a free graphics program, and then adding them to the project.

There are a few things I would change for next time. I would double check audio levels to make sure they are all similar. I think they’re close in this project, but would require a little more adjusting. Also, a few of the sounds I chose I no longer like (in particular, the pig).

Front Cover of Sample Children's Book

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s